Well Tempered Simplex arm and wiring

Does anyone know who makes the 5 pin arm wiring connector on the Well Tempered Simplex table, etc? The pins are smaller than most 55 pin connectors I've seen. I bought a WT Simplex plinth (platter and arm were missing) and I am modifying it for use with a self-made Simplex clone arm.
gvoth
mr_m, can you measure the outer diameter and height of your silicon pot? Perhaps stick a toothpick inside and mark it to then measure the inner height? The connector has proved hard one to find... anything written on male part of the connector? A brand name of model number? What does your AC adapter labeling say? Is it regulated 12V or lower? I've read that the Amadeus can run on from 7V up to 12V and with 100 or more amperage. Just want to be sure...

How do the feet come off? They seem very tightly screwed on... hesitant to use too much force. I understand that the feet need to be rotated occasionally because they compress over time.

Hello gvoth.

Cup height is 3 3/8 "  Diameter is 2 1/16"  Cup depth is approx. 1 1/2". The connector says Minsoo-YC8-5P. AC adaptor is a SINGOF.   O/P: DC 12v, 1A. I believe it is a 12 volt regulated. The feet are nothing more than foam rubber squash balls that friction fit into holes in the base. You just pull them out, or push them back into the holes. Also about the cup, the inside bottom is concave. Probably with the same curvature as the golf ball. Hope this is of some help to you. Cheers.

Post removed 
If you are talking about the  Amadeus Mk.II, I use a Soundsmith Boheme. Basically a high output MI cartridge. Whether it's the best is debatable, but none the less a good match with the WT arm. Very smooth sounding with little in coloration.