Speakers for 15K - Discounts

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting Bowers and Wilkins 802 D3 speakers. I got all my gears from Dealers and never got any discounts. This is going to be by far the biggest purchase I'm going to make on speakers and I want to find out, if it is okay to ask for a discount to the dealer? I live in AZ.Also any suggestion with respect to the dealer will be much appreciated.

Ravi
karurravi
Rythmik is located in Austin. If you buy two of their great subs at the same time you get a 10% discount, and save the shipping if you pick up the subs at the Rythmik office/warehouse.
3% break if you pay cash! That's a joke. Look elsewhere is all I'd tell you. 
2channel8,
The B&W 802D3 are $11k EACH.

I listened to Treos at AXPONA 2015 with Naim integrated and 2 weeks back with a Sugden 30W integrated. The AXPONA demo left me wondering what the fuss was about. But they sounded better with the Sugden. Not something that I was looking for. But again, there were too may loudspeakers in that room and might be they need to be placed optimally to sound their best?
Like your Dad should of told you it never hurts to ask.I was in Macys years ago and bought a cd player I asked the sales manager and he gave me 20% off. Go to the sales manager hes the guy who has to agree not the salesman.