Integrated Match to Focal Spora No. 2

Appreciate any input from Focal Sopra No. 2 owners on what they are using for front end source, I have a Hegel 300. Been reading the speakers can be sensitive to front end source. Thanks in advance.
toneranger58
I'm using a Simaudio Moon 700i with my Sopra 2's. I've heard these speakers with Naim, McIntosh and Hegel amps and I like the smooth musical sound of the 700i best. Naim was my least favorite. 

I would expect whatever Dealer you choose should offer a modest (10%) discount provided you've got a good relationship with them on past purchases. 
These speakers are HOT right now and selling quite well so don't expect huge discounts this soon. 
There is a used pair in black on AG right now for a great price. The owner is selling them to purchase the Sopra 3. 

I bought a slightly used pair, mint with only 20 hours on them. Got them at over 40% below retail.  They arrived in mint condition and couldn't be happier. I have been watching the current one's on AG, he had to relist them after 30 days. He hasn't hit the right price yet I guess.

Maybe all our praise on the speakers will push someone to pull the trigger.

Hi Toneranger,

I’ve done a lot of analysis on older Focal crossovers. They were "discerning" only due to a gimmicked crossover which reduced the minimum impedance by about 2 Ohms. I can’t tell if the Sopra is gimmicked the same way or not, but the impedance curve sure looks familiar. If it is, in the crossover you’ll find 2 large electrolytic caps, that go to 4 power resistors each in the bass. Remove the smaller of the two caps and they become very easy to drive, with almost no change to the frequency response or phase matching.