Do female audiophiles exist

I've hear of UFO's , and Bigfoot, but never seen one!

I've never heard of an audiophile from the opposite sex, and never seen one either.

128x128crazyeddy
Spending 4 days at Newport show with my wife.Anybody going please let me know.
Female audiophiles exist.  And, everything else being equal, females generally have better hearing than males. 
I think part of the problem is trying to determine this by whether someone posts on a chat board. Most of the folks here in my experience are pretty helpful, and if anything, anti-bragging/bling, but the one upsmanship of the high end is tiring to me, and i expect that most women --call me sexist--would find it very typical male behavior. We are, after all, a bunch of geeks, right? So, is it possible that there are women audiophiles who don’t have a need to plug in constantly on a board like this one? (I get the social aspect of this, and generally enjoy it, I don’t think web fora are exclusively male by any means, but I could also see how "gear talk" might be a drag, I dunno). I’ve met women in all kinds of professions that you’d think of as traditionally male-dominated- racing car drivers- Denise McCluggage, who won Sebring back in 1961 or so; one of our family friends is a very highly ranked military officer with all the bells and whistles and I’d trust her with my life; I’m not "PC" but the Internet stays with you forever, so folks tend to be a little more circumspect, I think. As to CZ, he made a remark a few years ago that I took issue with, but my experience with CZ on the board is that he is basically OK. I miss Elizabeth too. Does anyone know what’s up w/her? Is she OK?

PS: raise your hand if I told you this (nursing home rules), but the first time my now wife visited my place when we were dating, she said, "Oh Quads." I had a pair of Quad ’57s as my midrange speaker at the time. How the hell did she know that? She worked part time for a mad audiophile, Chuck Lamonica, a well known "food photographer" in NY whose studio was also audio shipping and receiving. We became very good friends with Chuck and his wife as a couple; sadly, Chuck passed away in 1991, but my wife and I have been together 30 years now. She is not an audiophile, but a pretty tolerant individual. I say this in part because having to live with me would probably drive most people crazy.
Females may have better hearing, on average, so the question is, does better hearing necessarily translate to better listening ability? I would challenge that assumption because I see no evidence of a correlation let alone a causal relationship.