My New Review of the Spatial Hologram M4 Open Baffle Speaker

I've been very impressed with the Spatial Hologram M4 speaker and have posted a detailed review on my audio blog. 

Enjoy and please feel free to leave comments and questions either here or on the blog.

https://stevefolberg.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/world-premiere-review-the-spatial-hologram-m4/
rebbi
rja,
Happy to message you off the forum but can't figure out how to send a PM on the new Audiogon. Can anyone enlighten me?
... can't figure out how to send a PM on the new Audiogon. Can anyone enlighten me?
Near the top of the Audiogon home page, click "Explore" and then "Member Lookup."  Use the search box that will appear to locate the member's screen-name, then click on the screen-name and you will see a "send message" button.  Alternatively, you can use the "Member Lookup" link that appears near the bottom of your Audiogon Inbox page.

As usual, a very informative and beautifully presented review, Rebbi.  Thanks!

Best regards,
-- Al

Al,
So nice of you, Al, thanks for the technical help and also for the kind comments.
rebbi,
The reason I asked about these 2 speakers is that the Fritz while being more of a conventional design costs twice the Spatial.
If you add the Seas Be tweeter to the Fritz it ends up costing $5000.
That's a costly monitor in my opinion and I'm wondering if the performance is in the $5000 category or if the Spatial offers equal performance at half the price. There are many excellent monitors at the $5000 price pint and even below.
I also thought as a reviewer that you might not want to discuss this on a public forum.
rebbi can certainly speak for himself but I think if you'll read how he wraps up his reviews you'll notice a definite preference.  I also believe he was working within a budget so while price likely is a limiting factor at the end of the day and in his final choice(s) in speakers, I don't think it is factor in his own impressions of two evidently very good speakers.

He has been on an interesting speaker journey for a few years now. His various threads and his blog make for good, informative reading.

I do agree that the Fritz, at $5 - 6K gets into very competitive territory - both new and used.