My New Review of the Spatial Hologram M4 Open Baffle Speaker

I've been very impressed with the Spatial Hologram M4 speaker and have posted a detailed review on my audio blog. 

Enjoy and please feel free to leave comments and questions either here or on the blog.

https://stevefolberg.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/world-premiere-review-the-spatial-hologram-m4/
rebbi
Hmm not as big as I thought which is a good thing for that room.  

Thanks.  

Fin in have you heard them?   Are you an owner?

Can’t say I have, Map. Seems to be getting good reviews on the forums I frequent. The adverts on Spatial's homepage makes them appear bigger than they actually are....at least the M4.  Hope they are not the Flavor of the Month. If Rebbi keeps ’em, that may be a sign. :)
Map- 
I think that you would love the M4.  And with the 60 day home trial, you have very little to gamble. 
 Really, everything I said in the review was deeply felt. I think they are extremely special.And, yes, I am planning on holding onto them, unless I decide to trade up to the M3, up for that last bit of low and extension! :-) 
rebbi,
I read your reviews of both the Fritz and the Spatial. Which did you prefer? If this question puts you on the spot please answer by private message. Thanks!
rja,
Happy to message you off the forum but can't figure out how to send a PM on the new Audiogon. Can anyone enlighten me?