The one piece of gear you will never sell

So much gear comes and goes, but do you have any keepers for life? 

For me, I'll never part with my Zerostat, LP12, and MR78 tuner. I think. 

128x128zavato
I have no plans to ever sell my Selah Tempesta Tower speakers,  as far as I know, it's  the only pair that exists in this form. And I still get great enjoyment from them, and that is probably the real reason. 
No such thing as never.  if someone came with a suitcase full of cash, say one million dollars, or if you want to be really ridiculous, twenty million dollars, every piece of equipment I own would be gone immediately.

I restored a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda.  Ground up restoration, every bolt, nut, screw, etc. was either restored or new.  Beautiful restoration.  Took five years to complete.  In-violet purple.  At large car shows, people would ask me if I would sell the car.  My answer was always no.  However, if someone walked up with a million dollars in cash, that car was gone.

So, I can appreciate equipment that has sentimental value or really makes you smile and appreciate music all over again.  But, since with enough cash I know I can replace every piece I own with something better.  There is no never.

enjoy the equipment
enjoy the music and the experience
As the odds, carefully calculated, of somebody walking in my condo
with a suitcase with a million bucks to buy my Sony PS-X7 are greater than me living to 135 yrs old, that's never IMO .