The one piece of gear you will never sell

So much gear comes and goes, but do you have any keepers for life? 

For me, I'll never part with my Zerostat, LP12, and MR78 tuner. I think. 

128x128zavato
My Audio Research Corporation Ref. 10 preamp, because it is a once a lifetime piece.  Given the new direction of ARC and limited parts availablity for the Ref 10, I fear the magic of this component will not be reproduced once the mold is broken.  Everyone, as noted in the testimonials above, has a keeper.  This one is mine.
I bought my Michell GyroDec in September of 1983 while on my honeymoon in London. The Linn Itock LVII tonearm was purchased one week after returning from London. That wife is gone, girlfriends have come and gone. A lot of equipment has gone threw the revolving door including several different cartridges but the GyroDec & Linn are still here 33 years later. I've done some of the factory upgrades and still have 2 to go but I think I can say with certainty  that it isn't going anywhere! I also have a pair of Magnepan MG1.0 imp speakers now serving as my rear speakers in the living room system that I bought in 1982. They are also here to stay.
I have no plans to ever sell my Selah Tempesta Tower speakers,  as far as I know, it's  the only pair that exists in this form. And I still get great enjoyment from them, and that is probably the real reason.