What Cartridge please?

I have a ClearAudio Concept TT w/satisty tone arm, and currently using a Denon DL110 cart, but I want to upgrade. What is the best cart that this TT can fully utilize?? 
I want to stay with MC carts as I like their sound, and preferably a CA unit, but I'm open in that regard.
My phono stage can handle any cart I throw at it, so no limitations there.

Thanks Fellas,
 Cheers
128x128shawnlh
While I am as happy as the next guy to throw out suggestions based on my experience (another ZYX fan here), I think it may be more helpful a discussion if you give us an idea of what you are looking for in a cart? What types of music do you listen to, and what characteristics of the music are of most interest to you? 
I listen to a huge variety of music, about only thing I don't listen to is classical. I prefer strings to air (to a point), and tend to shy away from brass instruments other than the sax. I try not to be too analytical when listening as I find it detracts from the joy, but I like to hear "air" around the instruments. 
In all fairness, the DL110 isn't horrible, but the "air" tends to lack, and the stage can become a bit shallow at times. 

AT50ANV is precursor to ART7.  The product literature suggests that the two are identical, except that the non-magnetic coil armature was changed from titanium to stiffer and more lightweight liquid crystal polymer.  The commemorative ANV version carries a price premium.

I really like the ART7, but my friend who has both cartridges feels that greater embodiment and dynamics makes the ART9 more involving.