Do you have a secret "guilty pleasure" recording?

You know...a recording that you would never play for anyone else because you are afraid they would think your nuts and snicker. I'll go ahead and admit mine - "The Carpenters Greatest Hits." Now stop that! I bet you have a guilty pleasure recording. What is it?
128x128seasoned
A pop masterpiece from the 80s' -
Tears for Fears "Songs from the big Chair".
bdp24, I saw them three times--best version was the BBs in white suits with a half-dozen sidemen in black.  Strawberry Alarm Clock and Buffalo Springfield opened the show.  It was real good.
I followed them through "Holland" and some of the early 70's stuff.
Then I got distracted by Zappa, British progressive rock and the Mahavishnu Orchestra.  It was hard for me to listen to the Beach Boys for a while after that.

The "white suit" era---that's what they are pictured in on the original U.K. pressing (there was no U.S. release at the time) of the "Live In London" LP (1968). After they signed to Reprise in 1970 they put out a few good albums (Sunflower, Surf's Up, Holland, So Tough), then came the horrid "Brian is Back" fiasco with the poor "15 Big Ones" album, an exercise in nostalgia, right up Mike Love's alley. Their final good album was "Love You" (1977), after which Brian again dropped out. That was the end of The Beach Boys for me.

I saw Brian on his first solo tour, and it was the most heartbreaking, sad, depressing, and pathetic spectacles I've ever witnessed. He obviously has brain damage from, I assume, his years of self-medication. I vowed to never again put myself through that, so avoided seeing a live performance of the "Smile" album, much as I would have loved to. I have so far avoided seeing the Love and Mercy movie, though I guess I eventually will. Rock n' Roll's most tragic figure, and it's most genius.

I was the OP of this thread almost 8 years ago. I like how Audiogon has reconfigured its discussion forum to include recent posts to dead threads - neat to see the flame still burning.

Huh, I’m still listening to "The Carpenters Greatest Hits" to this day and it has become one of my references. Whodathunk! Oh, be sure to download the hi-rez version from HD Tracks; really good.

Now, to hear what dance music sounds like on my Wilson MAXX speakers, I sometimes play Lady Gaga "Just Dance". Sounds freakin’ incredible!

shhhhh...secret

Digital Underground - The Humpty Hump.  12" single.  
But I do admit to playing it for other people too.  Great recording.  You can probably pick up a sealed copy on Ebay for $15 tops.