Zu audio advice

I have been looking at their speakers lately and was wondering what people thought . I would like to demo these if there is anyone in the Tacoma Washington area willing to share it would be appreciated 
trrevell
Can anyone compare Klipsch Heritage models to Zu? Specifically the Omen Def Mk. II. I have had Klipsch Cornwalls in my system for a while now and was thinking of possibly making a change this year. My amplification is PrimaLuna ProLogue Three pre and ProLogue Six monoblocks.
As I mentioned in an earlier post: "Zu offers a generous in-home audition program. I suggest that you give Zu a call; they are always happy to talk with prospective customers." My personal experience is that the only way to audition or compare speakers is in your own environment. Every listening room is unique. In-home assessment trumps everything else.
I wouldn't want to waste their time since buying new is not an option. I was just hoping for some general impressions from someone intimately familiar with both, not an exact description of what they would sound like in my listening room.
I have a set of Zu DruidVs, and Undertone subs. I live in Southern Oregon, not exactly close to you, but you're welcome to listen to them if you're ever down this way. IMHO, they are wonderful speakers. Zu also makes excellent and affordable cables. Good luck.