Austin TX — February, 2009

Hi,

It seems that there have been several failed attempts to get an Austin Audio Club up and running. I'm willing to give it another shot! Please post here AND message me privately if you're interested.
rebbi
I don’t mind having a few people over, but my room is limited in size to 3-4 people.
Folks,

Just a bit more patience, please. I am working on securing a venue for a first meeting! In the meantime, please message me if you want to be notified of a gathering and either:

1) You are NOT on soliver's existing list, or,
2) You have not already messaged me.

Thanks!
FYI - There's the Lonestar Audiofest in Dallas in a couple of weeks, 14, 15, 16 May. I plan to go.

Anyone been there before?

http://www.lonestaraudiofest.com/
I guess I have been out for a while, I'm back into Audio or more into HT actually, I met with a few guys some years back and it turn out nice. Are we getting something going again? Let me know. I'm upgrading part of my system right now, it should be done in a month or so.
Hello Pmc,

You would think that in such great city like Austin, “The music capital of the world” there would be a big audio group. Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of people interested in audio but no urge to meet. You are welcome to come over for a listen. 2 channel only though. Can’t afford the other 3.1 :-)