Austin TX — February, 2009

Hi,

It seems that there have been several failed attempts to get an Austin Audio Club up and running. I'm willing to give it another shot! Please post here AND message me privately if you're interested.
rebbi

Showing 5 responses by pmc

I guess I have been out for a while, I'm back into Audio or more into HT actually, I met with a few guys some years back and it turn out nice. Are we getting something going again? Let me know. I'm upgrading part of my system right now, it should be done in a month or so.
Hello john, I consolidated my two systems into one now, All Aerial Acoustics, Audioquest wires, Anthem Statement, Esoteric etc.. and move it into the living room. with the open floor plan in my house the Aerials are going deeeep no need for a subwoofer, full range!!!
Soliver is right, for exsample I can only host about about four people and only three can listen @ the same time.I went to a few of the first sessions and we all brought stuff to the party, Meaning drinks and food if not it can get expensive really quick.
Hello guys, I change my system again, now I have a 5 channel and a 2 channel system together, Turntable hooked up to A tube phono & tube preamp back to the Anthem Statement P5 all NOS tubes. TTWeights Eliminator turntable, 10" Eliminator arm with a Shelter 7000 and AQ Leopard tone arm cable going into a Rouge Audio Ares Phono all NOS Telefunken tubes then going into a Rouge Audio 99 Super Magnum with NOS RCA Red Base tubes. Still have all 5 Aerials Acoustics and all AQ cables.