Zu audio advice

I have been looking at their speakers lately and was wondering what people thought . I would like to demo these if there is anyone in the Tacoma Washington area willing to share it would be appreciated 
trrevell
I have Zu Definition 4s and am very pleased. IMHO, nothing is as good as in-home speaker audition - regardless of the brand and model. . . and Zu offers a generous in-home audition program. I suggest that you give Zu a call; they are always happy to talk with prospective customers.
Tekton is another brand I find interesting, and amazingly inexpensive…I'm tempted to order a custom veneered (zebra ebony…swamp recovered logwood...dagwood…tuck & roll) something or other someday as the high efficiency is tempting…then I could buy a single ended 3 watt tube amp. I second the in-home listening thing, although a tuck & roll finish might be hard to return…or dagwood, whatever that is (answer: Blondie's husband). Zu also makes an inexpensive AC cable that supposedly works.
What model are you looking at ? I have the basic Omen and the sound is gorgeous. I just ordered the MK1B upgrade and can't wait for it to arrive.
Reading between the lines from the many ZU speaker posts on here it looks like guys who don't mind doing a LOT of placement work like ZU and those who don't, don't .