Zu audio advice

I have been looking at their speakers lately and was wondering what people thought . I would like to demo these if there is anyone in the Tacoma Washington area willing to share it would be appreciated 
trrevell
I have Zu Definition 4s and am very pleased. IMHO, nothing is as good as in-home speaker audition - regardless of the brand and model. . . and Zu offers a generous in-home audition program. I suggest that you give Zu a call; they are always happy to talk with prospective customers.
Tekton is another brand I find interesting, and amazingly inexpensive…I'm tempted to order a custom veneered (zebra ebony…swamp recovered logwood...dagwood…tuck & roll) something or other someday as the high efficiency is tempting…then I could buy a single ended 3 watt tube amp. I second the in-home listening thing, although a tuck & roll finish might be hard to return…or dagwood, whatever that is (answer: Blondie's husband). Zu also makes an inexpensive AC cable that supposedly works.
What model are you looking at ? I have the basic Omen and the sound is gorgeous. I just ordered the MK1B upgrade and can't wait for it to arrive.