Best subwoofer for a Wilson Puppy

I have now a Puppy 6 and am planning to upgrade to the Wilson puppy 7 + a subwoofer or the Wilson Maxx. But since my room is not to big and I can not finance the Maxx 2 yet I am thinking about buying the WP7 + a good subwoofer.

My slection so far:
1. Wilson Watch Dog
2. Velodyne DD18
3. Revel B15

Which subwoofer will be the best. I know the Wilson will fit the best but it is like 16000 US$ whicle the revel is 5000 US$ and the velodyne 4500 US$. The Velodyne sounds like a good buy but will it work with a Wilson speaker. Will it not be to slow for 2 channel.

I do not play movies and am only interested in a subwoofer for music. Which will be the best choise and who has experience with a good sub for a Watt / Puppy.

Peter
sprbggr

Check out the Escalante Uinta. It is $5,500.00 and it is the finest subwoofer for the money on the market. The Uinta was designed by Therry Budge who was the head designer of both Wilson and Talon. The Uinta is incredibily fast and totally seemless. If you are in the NJ area I would welcome you in to hear it. The Uinta is flat to 16hz and it plays really loud.
I can tell you the Velodyne will not work terribly well. I worked at a client's trying to get that sub to integrate to WP 7s and could not. The issue was the crossover's lowest point was 40 Hz. The WP-7 were solid down below 30 Hz. I really needed to set the crossover to roll in at something like 28 Hz and it was not available on the Velodyne.
Dave Wilson recently spoke at our local Wilson dealer. A question was asked if two Watchdogs are better than one. He stated that 1 is usually best. If two are being used, run them in mono and next to each other. I found this very interesting as most experts suggest stereo subs.

Steve
Rives, the xover upper limit of the Velodyne DD-series can be set in 1 degree increments anywhere from 15Hz to 199Hz. I've set mine at 30Hz for use with Merlin VSM-MXs, and at 35hz for use with Wilson W3P2s. It works fine with either set-up.
In response to Rives, "...the Velodyne will not work terribly well. I worked at a client's trying to get that sub to integrate to WP 7s and could not. The issue was the crossover's lowest point was 40 Hz."

This is not correct. I'm a dealer for Velodyne Digital Drive subs and have had one in my system for quite some time. The low-pass filter is adjustable from 15Hz to 199Hz and you can adjust the rolloff from 6dB/octave to 36dB/octave in 6dB increments. There is absolutely no reason why a Velodyne Digital Drive sub can't be integrated with a WP7.

Not having tried the other subs, it is hard to say what will be the best match. There are some fantastic subs available.

Best of luck,
Neil