Am i obliged to buy when seller refused at first..

I gave an offer to an amp recently and seller refused the offer through message. I moved on, and after 1 and half day seller accepts my offer without taking my approval and since I did not purchase he gave me a negative feedback, and audiogon charges for backing out. Am I wrong here ? I would have definitely bought the amp if he had accepted my offer at first place or gave me a counter offer which I accept.
veerapaneni
Though there are two sides to this problem I can understand Veerapaneni’s position. It would seem that the seller, having sold his amp and knowing he declined the initial offer, should have not been vindictive. Sounds like a poor sport to me. I would contact AG and see what they can do.
I've had some success with A'gon customer support when I contact them via email. If seller contacted you outside A'gon system and you can document it, there should be no penalty to you AND of course, if he actually sold the amp he has no "damages". However, there are 2 sides to every story; if you file a disputed transaction report, both the community and A'gon would hear both sides.
You can find that message he sent you under either "Inbox" or "Email Delivery" on the Mypage Home screen here on AudiogoN.

I would forward it to AudiogoN and have them remove the neutral feedback.

You can also have the dispute decided here on the forums, (I think they still do that). All of us can weigh in on the issue and AudiogoN will change it, if you are found in the right...which I think you are, if we have all the info as posted?
NO. He refused, it's all done. If you want to bring it back to life, seller can accept if buyer is still interested.