tyler linbrook signatures vs. b&w 802

I have narrowed it down to these Two speakers. I have heard the B&Ws but not the Tyler on piece system .Which would be the best choice ..Thanks everyone...Joe
Ag insider logo xs@2xjhjf123456
Hey Joe, I would highly recommend Tyler Acoustics. I have been happy with what I have owned. We need a moderator on AG!
I know one thing you can't buy B&W drivers off the internet
like you can with the Tyler's & many others. B&W drivers are exclusive to B&W the reason for that is THEY BUILD EVERY THING IN HOUSE! They also have there own cabinet manufactureing plant!! They also spend millions of dollars every year in research & development. I bet Tyler does not have a doppler inferometer to mesure cabnet resonance in there speakers. There are always going to be people who think a tiny little company can maker a better product
than a large established company.

Goatwuss
Do not forget I also own Martin Logan CLS, Magnepan MG IIIA,
Spica TC60's,B&W 705's,MArtix 800's.....
In other words you've never heard the Tylers. You sound an awful lot like a certain poster on AA who continously bashes Tyler even though he admits he's never heard them either.

Bose compared to Tyler! Can we say zero credibility.

MaxxC
Krellm7,

Larger companies do not always make better products. Various companies like Totem, Krell, Sonus Faber, Silverline, Joseph, and many more use drivers and tweeters manufactured by other companies like ScanSpeak, Seas, and Dynaudio just to name a few.

Here is a good comparison for you. Is the Chevrolet Corvette a better car than a Porsche 911 because Chevrolet is a larger organization than Porsche?

Also, here is some home work for you. The Metal tweeter used in your precious Matrix speakers are about $75.00 a pair. You can check the replacement value if you want.

The Seas Millenium Tweeter used in the Linbrooks are $340.00 pair. What is B&W thinking? What was the retail on those Dinosaurs again?

I have owned a pair of Tyler Acoustics and truly enjoyed them. I also do not have anything against B&W Speakers. The new Diamond Tweeter really shows promise in their designs.

Happy Holidays

Chris
Krellm7, I think you need to do a little more research..
B&W , uses Kevlar woofers..Im not putting down B&W , because i think they make a fine product, but Tyler does also..Tyler also builds his own cabinets..