tyler linbrook signatures vs. b&w 802

I have narrowed it down to these Two speakers. I have heard the B&Ws but not the Tyler on piece system .Which would be the best choice ..Thanks everyone...Joe
Ag insider logo xs@2xjhjf123456

Showing 5 responses by daverobertson

The Tylers are very good speakers , that compare to other great sounding speakers out there, quite well.. Don't listen to one person's advise, hear them for yourself, if you can.. Im sure Tyler, would also offer a return policy, if not satified, but i think you will be very satified with them..
Good Luck,
Dave
Krellm7 & Jhjf123456
Krellm7, Thanks for the nice response back..
Jhjf123456 , I think you will be very impressed on the fine job Tyler does with his speakers. He also offers some of the best customer service out there.. You can also start off on his lower line and then trade in later to move up if you like.. He will also give most of what you paid for speakers back on trade in as long as there pretty much in like new condition.. There is not too many out there, that offers that...
I hope you truly enjoy them, when the time comes..
Good Luck,
Dave
Krellm7, I think you need to do a little more research..
B&W , uses Kevlar woofers..Im not putting down B&W , because i think they make a fine product, but Tyler does also..Tyler also builds his own cabinets..
I guess im comma Happy.(sorry) Hope you all have a very Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year.
Dave
Krellm7, I never said, there was anything wrong with the Kevlar woofers, i just prefer the Seas a little better..
Just enjoy your speakers, since you seem to be pretty satisfied with what you have.. The Tylers do sound very good though.
Enjoy