Sergio Mendez, what album title for this song?

I'm looking for the album title that has the song title "Mas Que Nada" on it.
rhljazz
Rhljazz: Don't know if either did any solo albums, but their names are Lani Hall and Janice Hansen. And together they made some of the sexiest song vocals I've ever heard.
Lani Hall has a number of solo recordings:

http://www.amcorner.com/lanihall/index.php

I don't believe Janice Hansen did anything on her own.
Thanks Opalchip for the info. I checked for Lani Hall on the Music Direct site and they did not carry anything.
After doing a little research, it seems that the most desirable Lani Hall albums are in this order:

1. "A Brazileira", 1981 (very rare - recently $127 on Ebay)

2. "Sundown Lady", 1972 - her first solo album after Brazil '66. ($10 to $15 on Ebay, but I see these in thrift stores occasionally).

3. "Sweet Bird", 1976 - Under $10 usually, and I see these on the street frequently. I'm a little concerned about anything in this genre from the late '70's, though. I'd wait to find one for a 2 or 3 dollars.

It seems like Sundown lady is the realistic one to go for, and probably the closest in taste to Brazil '66 - now I wish I hadn't passed up so many of them.
Picked up Sundown Lady today for 10 cents - Did the thrift store rounds and found a fairly beat up copy just to have a listen. It's a bit disappointing, not much like Brazil '66 at all. Some slow torchy songs, a nice version of Tiny Dancer, nothing very interesting to me - basic easy listening ballad type stuff. Kind of a Carole King sound but without the great songwriting. The singing is mostly solo, without Sergio's lush backup harmonies, and frankly not really special - IMHO.

I'll post as I find more of her lp's.