What group do you wish would be remastered?

Listening to some old Moody Blues albums last night I noted how much I enjoyed the content but was disappointed by the sound.

This is one group whose catalog I wished would be re-mastered to modern day standards, thus, improving the muddy multi tracked sound.

Any other groups worth remastering?
ramstl
Jeff both Madman Across The Water and Empty Glass (one of my all time favourites)have indeed both been remastered.
Thanks for the update Tswhitsel. It looks like I need to sneak out of my "bubble" a little more often : ) Sean
>
Townsend/Lane "Rough Mix", Passport "Infinity Machine" and any of the early Osibisa albums (fantastic African Rock).
Well, this goes way beyond remastering, but I've often wondered if modern techniques could do anything with the Yardbirds' 1968 Anderson Theater concert. To cover up repeated recording mistakes, the record company overdubbed crowd noise at seemingly random points, making it sound like the audience is repeatedly shouting "Ole!" during the concert. Jimmy Page hated it so much he blocked its release for a while. For Led Zep buffs, this concert includes the first recording of "Dazed and Confused."
The Beatles and the Rolling Stones. I'd love to see them re-mastered correctly, and possibly re-issued with the stereo and mono version on one CD (since all of those albums are so short). I highly doubt that will ever happen, but a fella can dream, can't he?