What group do you wish would be remastered?

Listening to some old Moody Blues albums last night I noted how much I enjoyed the content but was disappointed by the sound.

This is one group whose catalog I wished would be re-mastered to modern day standards, thus, improving the muddy multi tracked sound.

Any other groups worth remastering?
ramstl
My wish list isn't only stuff I'd like to see re-mastered, but possibly re-recorded: Jethro Tull "Thick as a Brick", Spooky Tooth "The Mirror", Alice Cooper "Killer", Bruce Springsteen "Darkness on the Edge of Town", Frank Zappa "Tinseltown Rebellion", J. Geils Band "Monkey Island", Max Webster "Diamonds Diamonds", Pete Townshend "Empty Glass", Red Rider "Don't Fight It", Split Enz "Time and Tide", Supertramp "Even in the Quietest MomentsÂ…", The Fixx "Reach the Beach", Eric Clapton "461 Ocean Boulevard", The Clash "London Calling", Bruce Cockburn "Waiting for a Miracle", Daryl Hall & John Oates "Live at the Apollo Theatre", Bob Marley and the Wailers "Legend", Elton John "Madman Across the Water", Midnight Oil "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1", Saga "In Transit", Styx "Crystal Ball", Trooper "Two For The Show", Stevie Ray Vaughan "Couldn't Stand the Weather". *whew*
Sean....Jethro Tull's early work with the exception of 'Benefit' has all been remastered on vinyl at least once. 'This Was' is available from EMI and is an excellent recording. I bought this album when it first came out and still consider it to be one of the best. 'Stand Up' has also been remastered by EMI and sounds very good. 'Benefit' is compressed sounding although hardly offensive. Perhaps it would benefit (had to say it!) from a remaster. 'Aqualung' was a disappointing recording to begin with (bright and lacking bottom end), but it has been remastered by both MFSL and DCC. 'Thick As A Brick' is an excellent recording and has been remastered twice. I have the EMI version and am not sure who did the other one (MFSL?), but it is out of print. IMHO Jethro Tull went rapidly down hill beginning with 'Passion Play' and never recovered. So I can't comment on their later work. With the exception of Aqualung and possibly Benefit I would hardly say their early work sounded like junk (far from it), which makes me wonder what LPs you are listening to (hopefully not the CDs considering your comments)and what you are using for a source.

Tsugury...Tony Williams Lifetime 'Believe It' was released on CD several years ago with 'Million Dollar Legs' on a single CD by Columbia Legacy titled 'Tony Williams Lifetime - The Collection.' It was a 1992 release and you should be able to find a used copy if you look. Don't know if it's still available new. Great music though.....
Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen (beyond belief that these two artists have not been remastered), Paul Simon, Fleetwood Mac (70's-80's-90's version), Van Morrison (Warner Brothers catalog), Neil Young, Rosanne Cash, Mary Chapin Carpenter
Jeff both Madman Across The Water and Empty Glass (one of my all time favourites)have indeed both been remastered.
Thanks for the update Tswhitsel. It looks like I need to sneak out of my "bubble" a little more often : ) Sean
>