question to Plinius Amp owner

Just curious to know what is the sounding difference you experience when you switch between class A and class AB? I guess this comparison might be more objective since the rest of circuit is the same except the bias. Can you confortably draw the conclusion that class a mode is better in every aspect ?
Thanks!
cdma
The owners manual says to leave it on. That is what I do. When you want to listen critically switch to class A. I usually start listening right away and the sound just keeps improving.
Thanks for the responses !
Let me try summarizing and adding as follows:
1. A well designed class AB is still not as good as a well designed class A, looks like the difference is not trivial
2. the above might be applied to dynamic biased class A
3. based on my experience, it takes 45 minutes to 1 hours (depending on the environment temperature) for Class A amp to reach the thermal equilibrium where it is designed to operate at.
4. "always on" might not be appropriate unless you do not pay the electricity bill
UPDATE: I leave my amp on class AB, 24/7. When I flip it into class A, it takes a good 30 minutes to really stand out and become very dynamic.
In class A the sound is slightly more palpable than in class AB thus rendering the music to be more enjoyable to listen to. However, in my findings, extensive and prolonged listening sessions in class A will render the sound quality to be almost similiar to class AB when switched back to AB. Hence in order to appreciate the benefits of class A over AB, I mostly listen in class AB and only switch to A when I am really into the mood for some critical listening session.