question to Plinius Amp owner

Just curious to know what is the sounding difference you experience when you switch between class A and class AB? I guess this comparison might be more objective since the rest of circuit is the same except the bias. Can you confortably draw the conclusion that class a mode is better in every aspect ?
Thanks!
cdma
UPDATE: I leave my amp on class AB, 24/7. When I flip it into class A, it takes a good 30 minutes to really stand out and become very dynamic.
In class A the sound is slightly more palpable than in class AB thus rendering the music to be more enjoyable to listen to. However, in my findings, extensive and prolonged listening sessions in class A will render the sound quality to be almost similiar to class AB when switched back to AB. Hence in order to appreciate the benefits of class A over AB, I mostly listen in class AB and only switch to A when I am really into the mood for some critical listening session.
I have a Plinius SA-102 amp purchased in 2003. Class A mode makes a lot of difference specially when kept on for one hour.
Caution:
Few weeks back, I observed that the heatsinkls were not as warm as it used to be earlier in Class A.
Please note that over a certain period of time after usage, "Bias" voltage may come down and need re-adjustments. If you feel that the heatsinks are not getting enough heated, then consult your local dealer for re-adjustment
The hotter the amp runs, the more bias drift you can get. Couple that with a low-feedback design and you will need readjustments pretty often.