Jadis JA30 for Wilson Cubs?

hello!
Has anyone tried the Jadis ja30 monoblocks with the Wilson Cubs? if you have or not, i would be pleased if someone could comment on weather they would match good or not. i wonder if they will have enough power to make the Cubs sound good. im new to tube amps. the cubs: 94db/w,4ohms.
hifimannen
I have a set of JA30s'. They will drive most anything out there. Don't let their 30 watt rating fool you. They do bass better than my JA200s'. I use them on my woofer stacks which is a 2 ohm load with no signal going to them and they never clip. They are great little amps and cheap to keep.
thank you for your answer. i see you have Electrocompaniet DAC. i come from Norway where they are made. have you ever tested the EC aw180 monoblocks? i love their sound, but used on the Wilson cubs the bass is no good. maybe the ja30 does better.
I've never tried their amps. I have wanted to try the Nemos but I really don't think they would better my JA200s.Do you own JA 30s? If you do you are lucky, if you don't and can swing the price, do it. I get the itch to replace them every now and then. What ever I have compared them to falls short. The 30s have much better bass than my 200s.