Jadis JA30 for Wilson Cubs?

hello!
Has anyone tried the Jadis ja30 monoblocks with the Wilson Cubs? if you have or not, i would be pleased if someone could comment on weather they would match good or not. i wonder if they will have enough power to make the Cubs sound good. im new to tube amps. the cubs: 94db/w,4ohms.
hifimannen

Showing 3 responses by loki1957

I have a set of JA30s'. They will drive most anything out there. Don't let their 30 watt rating fool you. They do bass better than my JA200s'. I use them on my woofer stacks which is a 2 ohm load with no signal going to them and they never clip. They are great little amps and cheap to keep.
I've never tried their amps. I have wanted to try the Nemos but I really don't think they would better my JA200s.Do you own JA 30s? If you do you are lucky, if you don't and can swing the price, do it. I get the itch to replace them every now and then. What ever I have compared them to falls short. The 30s have much better bass than my 200s.
That's because there is no real dealer network for Jadis anymore. The US importer is no longer the importer anymore. You should try http://www.pierregabriel.com
This is the only impoter for all of North America now. He is in Canada.