Integrated Amplifier for B&W 803 D3

Help.  What integrated amplifier and subwoofers do you recommend for B&W 803 D3 speakers?  I like the sound of tubes but this is not a deal breaker.   I'm in the $10,000 range for the amp. and $2k for both subs.  The room is 15 by 25 ceiling is 15.  Thanks!
makfour
Not sure I’d try to drive the 803s with tubes unless you listen at fairly low volume levels. A nice compromise might be a good Class-A integrated. There are some Gryphon Diablos available here now, but I’d probably go for this Vitus SIA-025 that originally retailed for $27,000 and will likely pair very well with your speakers.  Honestly, it’s hard to see going wrong with an amp of this caliber.  

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649766445-vitus-sia-025-mki-integrated-amp/

For subs you can get a pair of excellent SVS SB2000 Pro subs for only $1500, and you have a generous, risk-free trial period to make sure they work well in your system.  Hope this helps, and best of luck. 
You might find the Circle Labs A200 interesting. It's a novel hybrid design (NOS tube pre paired with exceptional quality SS amp) that sounds alive.

Here's a recent review in Positive Feedback: https://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/circle-labs-a200-integrated-amplifier-thank-y...

Heads up that I import Circle Labs products into North America.
You want to spend a total of $2k on the subs? So $1000 each? If so the SVS Pro 2000. They come both seal and ported and have a 30 day trial.

But the 803s deserved better subs. Good subs can make a system but bad subs can break it. JL Audio E line is very good budget option but I just can’t recommend them to anyone as mine have broken so many times. Lot of good subs out there to choose and I would wait until you have a bigger budget. 

For amps, I alway like McIntosh with B&W. They make a few right around your price range. The MA12000 is a tube pre with 350 watts of solid state. But $14,000.

https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/integrated-amplifiers/MA12000

Thanks.  I do like hybrid amplifiers as an option.  Setting aside budget, what subs would you pair with the B&Ws?
More important than the sub itself is the integration of the sub. 
A highpass crossover is key imo. McIntosh integrated pieces should all have a built in sub highpass but read up on it. This sends the everything above the crossover to the mains and everything below to the subs. It is very hard to just pass the subs under the mains with a low pass. The results are never as good though I am sure someone who has never used a highpass with chime in that a low pass is fine….
There are external options (JL Audio C-1, $3000) but they are expensive. 
I have only tried JL Audio subs with B&W and they sounded great (seamless blend) but the electronics inside them broke multiple times. I still have the subs that were repaired. 
Don’t get me wrong SVS is fine and the upper ends subs are good just that in $1000 subs there are a number of compromises. 
I would look at the AVM A 6.2ME as the integrated amp.  Read Herb Reichert's review from earlier this year in Stereophile.  This amp is very modestly priced ($8500) intentionally by manufacturer, distributor and retailer to serve as an entry point into AVMs more premium gear.  This is an incredible integrated.  

https://www.stereophile.com/content/avm-ovation-62-me-integrated-amplifier

At that price point, $1000 for subs is a bit tight.  Take the savings from the integrated and roll it into two JL E series subs and you will be happy.  
Imo...Mcintish is the last amp id pair with B&W....Too tubby to slow,Gryphon for sure or maybe a used Boulder 
The current line of McIntosh is more neutral and the older models. Not that they are better than other things. Just a decent option. I think Mac helps take the edge off the upper mids and highs of the B&W. Just a hair soft where the B&W are hard sounding imo all in all a good balance. 
Subs crossed over to say 60hz will take some of the stress off your amps. I think people feel like they need a lot of power with 803ds because they lack bass and try to “fix” it with amps. Running subs will be a huge improvement.

Good video McIntosh vs D’Agostino, the outcome might surprise you.  

https://youtu.be/td54mT0bGo4
Having worked briefly for Magnolia and having heard top Mac gear with 802D3s and KEF Blades pretty extensively, I have to say I largely agree with what I heard on the above video. For me, poorer recordings were well served by the “beautification” of the Mac electronics, but the flip side is that it also masked a lot of the detail that makes good recordings good — depends on your tastes/goals. I will say though that I don’t find the D3 versions (unlike some earlier versions) of the 8 series to be harsh either in the treble or the upper mids but rather just very transparent to what they’re being fed — and BTW I’m not a big B&W fan just to be clear.

Which goes back back to the reason I recommended the Vitus Class-A integrated above as it gives some of that tube warmth, fluidity, and “magic” of tubes with the power to properly drive the 803s but also doesn’t hide detail the 803s are capable of conveying on better recordings. I think a good hybrid integrated would also be an excellent idea given the OP’s stated preferences.

Lastly, as for subs, yes you can spend more than the SB2000 Pros, but those subs are still very, very good and if it’s me I’d put more $$$ toward a better integrated amp as I think there’s more overall sonic benefit to be had there than getting better subs. But that’s me, FWIW.
Aesthetix Mimas Hybrid. Buy it new and have Jim White put a switched HiPass filter in it, your subs and 802 will sound much better this way…