Green Mountain Audio Chroma HX

Hi, Folks,
Do any of you have any experience with the latest iteration of Roy Johnson's Green Mountain Audio Rio stand mount? He's upgraded the crossover and internal wiring, and it's now called the Chroma HX.
Any impressions?
Thanks!

rebbi

Kenjit said, "Actually yes I am averse because I know what your motive is for asking me about my room which is to then blame the room and discredit me."

I think you just discredited yourself yet again.

And how about the amp? Are you afraid to divulge that as well?

You disparage Green Mountain Audio while refusing to divulge information that could undermine your claims.

You have demonstrated that your "technical" analyses are incompetent.

You were dishonest in another thread when you said that Green Mountain Audio did not use measurements. There is no way you could have known something like that, so to make the claim as if you did know is dishonest. And your claim is also untrue.

This is not a court of law, but you have gone way beyond telling the truth (which is that you did not like the Chromas in your room with your amp). You have made statements that are not truthful, and here and now you are refusing to tell the whole truth.

When a witness has been shown to be dishonest in any of these ways, a jury may and often does disregard all of their testimony.

You do not need me to discredit you. 

Duke

As the original poster on this thread, I just want to comment that both Duke of Audiokinesis and Roy of Green Mountain Audio are among the good people of this industry.  I don’t currently own any of Roy’s speakers, but we have spoken on the phone at length on numerous occasions. I’ve never had the opportunity to hear any of Duke‘s creations, although we, too, have spoken on the phone a few times and I am impressed by his genuineness and desire to make a great product. Whether or not a speaker from either of these people floats your boat is a legitimate question, but in my experience, they are both  very clever, qualified designers who pour themselves into their work. 
Wikipedia says "Ad hominem, short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument,"

That sounds like what you're doing Audiokinesis. You accuse me of dishonesty and question my motives all the while avoiding addressing any of the criticsms I've made to justify my belief that the product is flawed.

I've made my points in the other green mountain audio topic.

If you want to respond to the points feel free. 
@rebbi 

I don’t currently own any of Roy’s speakers,

why not?
What made you decide not to buy them?