Belkin TuneFM for iPod

I'd like to start using my iPod in the car during the commute to and from work.
Looking to get the best possible sound.

The factory radio in my car is Levinson, so it has a decent tuner, but, there is no iPod interface.

I came across this device from Belkin called TuneFM.
Anyone using this in their car? How does it sound? Any serious interference issues on the highway that may become annoying?

Thanks for any thoughts and ideas.
128x128audphile1
I have tried 2 FM Tuners for Ipod. One from Griffin and the other from Monster. Neither of them were effective. Lots of static and poor reception.

I am currently using a cassette adaptor style of connection which gives much better sound quality however it is less tidy.

Good luck.
I've been doing some reading on the web and it seems the Sony cassette adapter is the way to go. $20 and the word is that it beats the most expensive FM unit.

I'll have to pick it at Best Buy up and give it a shot.

Thanks all!
Depends on where you live. I had pretty good performance from the monster unit with the dock connector. The FM adapters that use the mini plug are worse. The monster unit is nice because it also charges the ipod. I would try and borrow one and see if there are free stations in your area. If you are in a big city, forget it. TThey show up used on the bay or CL all the time.
Nikturner920, I'm in Brooklyn, NY. So probably the Monster unit would not be good, ha?
I recently tried the Griffin with my ipod. I got it to work, but the sound is not worth the trouble, very disappointing.

Thanks for the cassette adapter tip I'll give it a try.