"...Pet Free..."

Why do people think that this phrase adds value to their listed component? I can't remember that last time my dogs peed on or chewed up any of my components.
pawlowski6132
what was even better was that another guy(i think jax)was squeezin his cat trying to get it to puke on his preamp for the tweek!

Hey, no cats in this house to yak on my pre! Diesel would love to 'squeeze one out' if he could only get his paws on one. He's tried his best to get a hold of the neighbor's cat. He once came mighty close (I still got the burns on the palms of my hand from that leather leash breaking free)...cat was 60 feet up an evergreen and didn't come down for three days. OK, I tried to get him down at risk to life and limb, but he kept climbing higher. I should've taken a picture that night of the cat in the tree against the setting sun like he was waiting for his owl companion. Diesel has no interest in my gear either, but isn't above letting Mr. Stinky rip in the same room. Didn't occur to me as anything I should mention in my ads though. Does that mean human farts should be noted as well?

Marco
Ok marco's off the hook for the cat squeezin episode but does anybody remember who it was where their cat spewed on their preamp?

Marco,if your 'Diesel' fart's anything like my 'aryan' you need a gas mask just to sit in the same room with him,there's nothing worse than kickin back for an evening of music,layin back,closin your eye's,then it hit's!

You stupid ass dog,beat it!
Hey marco, Long time no see!

Yeah, i got 4 dogs running around my house, they couldnt care less about my audio gear. Which is good or i'd cut thier paws off and make some isolation feet.
I would think a dog liftin his leg or a cat sprayin on any amp would kinda give it the preferred "liquid" sound ??

It's Slappy, I can't believe it !
Marco? Slappy? Is that you? Yippee... We have humor again...the seriousness has almost killed me since you've been gone. Welcome back.