HiFi tuning fuses, some benefits help

OK I admit that I'm not sure of the technical benefits of HIFi tuning fuses but... some extra help would be great to help me understand. First off how does it change the before and after sound of the peice you use it in? Like does it make it warmer, cooler, more nuteral? If "gon members can help to distill this for me it would be a help. Thanks in advance.
rsjm80
Thank you for all your answers (so far). Now to another part of the question not asked, when you replaced the fuses with either (HiFi Tuning or a different brand of high end fuse) was it in tubed or solid state and was it just in the amp or what piece(s) of equipment was it used in? and dispite the fact did it still have the same difference in sound/presentation?
I have them in Magnapans, and a PrimaLuna Prologue 8 CD player. They make a difference.
I have them in equipment that uses fuses. My Amp has a breaker , no fuses.
I think they add a little more spark to the presentation.
For a nominal fee they are worth it.
Why dont you just buy them ?
Geez they are only $25 bucks now at the Cable Company.
I found them to work well in some situations. I had them in an audio aero Capitole SE cd player. It made a nice improvement to the presentation. More natural details and slightly lower back ground noise and a richer midband.

I have them in my DCS cd player and they made a very small but noticeable difference mainly to the high frequencies. Great in ARC pre amps.

Worth a go.
My Mains are modded Cary tubed monoblocks, and the improvements I mentioned were most noticeable in that app. I've also installed them in my modded TransNova 9505 woofer amp, but installed IXYS soft recovery FREDs at the same time, so I can't honestly quantify their impact or contribution to the speed and definition I gained there.