How many hours weekly do you listen to your system

It seemed that back in the 60's and 70's more time was spent listening to music.Today with video games, cable TV ,computers and forums like this one less time is set aside for listening.
Our equipment costs much more then it did back then and hopefully it sounds better.Why then dont we listen more.
oem
10-15 hours a week. That number will hopefully go up when I get my own dedicated listening room, which hopefully isn't too far off.......
We don't own a TV, so some sort of audio is going on in our house pretty much 100% of the time we're home. The big rig is on every evening and all day most weekends, table radio in the kitchen for morning and afternoon news, bedroom system all night, as we both prefer music to go to sleep. My wife does a lot of work at home so she often has the main rig going weekdays also.

I've been an audio primary guy since the age of 8 when my parents gave me an Arvin table radio for my bedroom. I've had some kind of system ever since, and gave up TV altogether 15 years ago.

David
Listen to music way more than watch TV. My wife tends to monopolize the remote (talk about role reversal) and favors "design" and "real estate" shows...interesting to me in limited doses. Listen 5-10 hrs during the week. Another 5 or so on weekends. Sucky thing about getting old...I fall asleep! So not all those listening hours end up being that "critical".
I try to listen to a cd before bed every night; part of my routine for a good nights sleep. I try to get 3 or 4 hours of critical listening in also.