best snack for listening?

Hint. Think Italian,Spanish or Greek peasant food that goes "supremely" with wine and does not make noise.
I just don't find popcorn or chips works for me.:)
ptss
Pot brownies and grass cookies. Went to see John Mayall in Milwaukee, early seventies, and one couldn't smoke in the theatre, so my buddy and I each ate a gram of blonde lebanese hash. Was going great all night. What memories!!!...
Tbromgard. Sounds nice to me. I enjoy black & green, stuffed & unstuffed. Choices of cheese you like? I would also have wine.
Jrstereo, sounds very very yummy with a nice red wine.. Not noisy. How do you like canned lupini beans with cheeses and wine? I'd like my bread garlic'd and softened. I'm looking for snacks that make no distracting sound.(Cheetos, chips, pretzels to noisy for me.) Grape leaves, tabouli, hummus with lemon on the side.Mmm. White bright wine well chilled. I've never had the pleasure of Syrian bread
Mountainsong, I like sliced banana & orange liquor, also cantaloupe rounds and a cool white wine.
Schipo, that sound great as long as the broccoli is lightly steamed or best for me charbroiled with some other tender treats. Wine? (Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots & dip is a real fave of mine for tv .
Bucanero117 & Abucktwoeighty,
I guess that could be nice quiet chew, but is there a chance you might fall too deep into the music??
Hodo, I'm with you there--a bit later after the feast.Warmed.
Blonde Lebanese hash. :-)

Abucktwoeighty,
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

All the best,
Nonoise
A Filipino friend just suggested the thin strips of meat they roast on small sticks on the BBQ. They are yummy and silent.