What are the best interconnects.

Looking for the best bang for your buck cables. Currently using audio quest King Cobra. Tried AQ Sky and they sounded real good but too pricey.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Dave
greywolf00
Dave-

which brands of gear are you using?
The AQ Sky is an excellent place to start. I personally liked Silent Source IC offered by Frank Dickens in Dallas TX. All products are made here and are hand built, no filler, no China -sourced junk. Upon thinking about power cords (PC) the absolute 'best' is Stage III Concepts offered by Brian @ Aaudio Imports- pure bliss at a cost! Keep me posted.
Dave, I have McIntosh C2300 tube preamp, a pair of MCIntosh MC601 (600watts) mono blocks SS, Vendersteen 2CE Signature II , and a VPI TT.
update on my last post..5-22-12....since my last post i have tried and bought Rick Schultz's HighFidelity interconnects...these are without a doubt , the best cables i have ever tried ..by a large margin. ( see the forum topic on his cables)..i have a pair of the CT-1U i/c..CT-1U speaker cables and will be getting his new PC this week..
High Fidelity. Even their entry level CT-1 ICs were better by far than anything I had tried over 20 years, really in a league by themselves. Excuse the cliche but these are game changers, a big step forward in music reproduction. Read the reviews. The superlatives tossed around by every reviewer  reflect the experience I've had listening to them. Expensive, yes,  but worth it. 
The Silnote cables have added realism imagng and involve the into the surrounding performance lacking in 
the majority of cables from acoustic Zen, Kimber, MIT Synergistic research Element .
by buying direct these better cables at 3 x their price . 
The Orion -2 Loudspeaker cables Outstanding at under $1k for a 6 ft pair a No Brainer.. I read the review and Tried  them they never went back. Their interconnects equally as good.  Even their $300 cable is like a $750 cable from anyone else. Their Poseidon SigMk-2 outstanding , which I purchased .their Orion 1 interconnect better still but at around $1500 at the moment a bit too much for my budget. Highly Recommended.