Best Metal Vinyl Album

When we think of audiophiles, we do not think of metal. On the other hand, with the resurgance of vinyl, metal seems to be a hot seller. So, give me your top 3 metal vinyl lp. When in doubt what is metal, ask Eddie Trunk.
128x128harris4crna
Best Metal Vinyl Album-"Dopesmoker" by Sleep.

PS. If you decide to get it on CD buy the Southern Lord release.

Tish
I initiated this thread, but failed to keep it going. I love hearing about metal vinyl, where to get the best metal vinyl and various life experiences with metal. I have currently returned from Vancouver Canada. Went to a metal record shop. Harldly find those around. Well, this guy knew his stuff and the material to show for it. Recently, I have been in love with Opeth, Mastodon & The Sword. I bought a collectors Watershed and Still Life, Expensive!!!!! Oh well, love the stuff.
Hi Harris4crna

One great sounding metal vinyl album IMO is Black Sabbath 13. I really enjoyed this album. I bought it on a whim and have been very happy since.

I also have 3 earlier Tool albums that I got from Pop Market. If I can get 13 out of rotation I'll put those albums on and let you know.

Thanks
I do own Black Sabbath 13 on digital. I'm always reluctant to buy new vinyl since it is recorded in digital. With that said, it's a great album I enjoy it immensely.