Does anyone like country

I am just curious as to whether anyone likes country music? I do like some country songs (especially those that lean more towards pop).
chatta
Map,

Roseanne's "A List" is a great record. She takes on a dozen (+ or -) classics and just nails 'em. She and Johnny definitely set the father daughter musical standard in my book.
I think "The List" is crap. Sounds like every part was recorded in a different location and phoned in. Pretty but soulless.
Not sure if that was a brain cramp or typo. The List is the name of the album.

I know several folks that agree with Drubin, but I think it's a GREAT collection of songs and I love the way Roseannne sings 'em. Can't comment on SQ off the top of my head as its been mostly in rotation in my car over the last several years, but I don't get the "soulless" criticism at all.

I love pretty much every interpretation on the album and several, including "500 Miles" and "Bury Me", strike me as very possibly definitive versions of (often covered) classics. She's certainly understated in her delivery, but I think that's a very good thing. I guess that one man's meat.....