Does anyone like country

I am just curious as to whether anyone likes country music? I do like some country songs (especially those that lean more towards pop).
chatta
Older country acts like Johnny Cash, Buck Owens, Porter Wagoner, Jim Reeves, Chet Atkins, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. I like lots of other country acts including some newer acts when I hear them. Yes I am even a Scotty McCreary fan.
Really enjoying Holly Williams, The Highway (2013). She's Hank Sr.'s granddaughter/Jr.'s daughter/Hank III's half sister. Nice Jackson Brown accompaniment on a couple songs. Her album from 2009 is great too, enjoy.
I am also a fan of Rosanne Cash.

Anyone else think that she and her father are one or the more prolific and talented father/daughter tandems in recent times?

Definitely ahead of Billy Ray and Miley, at least so far... :)

I also like a lot of country rock oriented acts like, ALlman Brothers, Skynyrd, New Riders, Little River Band, NItty Gritty DIrt Band, Outlaws, Diamond Rio, and many others.
Map,

Roseanne's "A List" is a great record. She takes on a dozen (+ or -) classics and just nails 'em. She and Johnny definitely set the father daughter musical standard in my book.