Grateful Dead Remasters?

My American Beauty and Workingman's Dead Cds are getting a little old. Noticed 2003 remasters on Rhino. Any sonic improvement to be had by purchasing the Rhinos? Seems that remasters are a hit and miss proposition in that some are improvements and some are not. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!
128x128rja
I have American Beauty and Workingman's Dead on DVD-Audio and they sound *superb*. Good use of surround sound and some of the tracks have different mizes than the originals. Highly recommended!

-RW-
I have both original vinyl pressings of Workingmans Dead and American Beauty. The remastered CDs come quite close to capturing the warmth and vitality of vinyl. Although I haven't heard the remasters of the Dead's later releases, ie., from Shakedown Street through their last release, I've been quite impressed with all of the remasters I have heard. You should also check out the reissues of Garcia's solo outings. I just put on Reflections the other day and was amazed at how good it sounded.
Stilljd,
These remasters should be available just about any place you buy CDs. They have been available since 2003 and are put out by Rhino. I started this thread because I have older versions than the Rhinos. I have ordered the newer versions on the above recommendations. Thanks to everyone who responded!