Advice: My first SACD?

I should be receiving my CARY SACD player soon. I am pretty excited about trying out SACD, however I currently do not own any. What would be a great first SACD to get that would really highlight the musical/sonic advantages of this format. I listen to everything so all recommendations are welcomed.
128x128tboooe
I'm not a country music guy but there is an Allison Krauss and Union Station Live album that is kind of chilling. Dianna Krall The Look of Love is pretty decent but take note of what I am about to say as I have a 306SACD too. Go through your cds and pull out your favorites recorded in HDCD. All of your cds will sound better than what you have heard before but the HDCD software decoder is phenominal. I used to think they just sounded bright before on my 306-200 and less so on my 303-300. The 306SACD is so good at redbook just buy SACDs when it is a title you want. Good luck and get ready for 200 hours of burn in.

Peace
For SACD, great sonics & performances in Beck "Sea Change", Chick Corea "Rendezvous in NY", and Roger Waters "The Wall Live in Berlin."

Dave