Siltech cables. Help to recognize originals.

Hi friends,
I want to buy some Siltech interconnect and speaker cables, Classic Anniversary series. Unfortunally newones are too expensive for me, so I´m loocking for used.
But I need your help to recognize original Siltech to the chinesse fake.
I will apreciate your help.
Regards
elduende14
Thank you Marakanetz for your answer.
The thing is that in the used market many people want to sell fake version as originals and many people have been victims of fraud.
I know. Wires are the easiest component to fool you. There are fake AudioQuests and Harmonic Tech that look exactly the same.

Its now a larger question to where these wires or cables are being manufactured. The price to purchase equipment capable of properly dressing and terminating wires plus materials turns out to be even cheaper than single set of such PLUS the sonic differences are so minimal that you won't be able to hear.

Having in hands original wire of any manufacturer, it's very easy to replicate it and it's the most profitable to replicate ones for a few kilobucks per piece rather than going an affordable line.

My perception on this is not to use expensive wires anywhere. I'm wired balanced with Mogami. Going wired cheap I see the only way to avoid being scammed... Another way is to get new fake for a-lot less from China from the respected seller that accepts credit cards and issues refunds if your product isn't satisfying you.
To my beliefs wires should never be reaching high hundreds and should be at or bellow $100 per stereo pair at most.

No matter how you calculate labor, design etc etc, It never comes up for such large amount just per wire or cable which brings me to thinking: Who's fake after all?

And finally, I see things OK with fakes that are 10 times cheaper the authentic and look and perform the same because the authentic ones will become closer and closer to the actual reasonable price because there's no other way to fight this grey wire market.
There was a thread a while back regarding fake AQ cables from China. It was discovered that these cables were real. Since AQ now does their manufacturing in China, cables were leaving thru the back door and onto the black market. So some of the AQ cables on Ebay are genuine at a crazy low prices and some are very good looking counterfeit.
So I don't know of any safe way to buy these expensive cables, except from the Cable Company where u can buy used or new or use their lending library.

thecableco dot com.
You can tell the fakes because they sell for $59. Genuine Siltechs sell for somewhat more.
Good point Chayro,
Why pay $500 if you can purchase for $59? Looks like $59 is more reasonable to pay than $500 especially for the ones that look exactly like $500.
Than sell as used for $250... DEAL?