Siltech cables. Help to recognize originals.

Hi friends,
I want to buy some Siltech interconnect and speaker cables, Classic Anniversary series. Unfortunally newones are too expensive for me, so I´m loocking for used.
But I need your help to recognize original Siltech to the chinesse fake.
I will apreciate your help.
Regards
elduende14
There was a thread a while back regarding fake AQ cables from China. It was discovered that these cables were real. Since AQ now does their manufacturing in China, cables were leaving thru the back door and onto the black market. So some of the AQ cables on Ebay are genuine at a crazy low prices and some are very good looking counterfeit.
So I don't know of any safe way to buy these expensive cables, except from the Cable Company where u can buy used or new or use their lending library.

thecableco dot com.
You can tell the fakes because they sell for $59. Genuine Siltechs sell for somewhat more.
Good point Chayro,
Why pay $500 if you can purchase for $59? Looks like $59 is more reasonable to pay than $500 especially for the ones that look exactly like $500.
Than sell as used for $250... DEAL?
Hi friends,
I posted this thread to help me how I can recognize original and fakes cables.
I didn´t post the thread to discuss about the high cost of the cables. Yes, many cables have crazy prices, but this is not the point now.
Althought, thanks for all your answers.

I did test man of them. the only thing they do well are there digital cables. I am from Holland were Siltech is made. To be unnest they are not that special. Even wenn I would get them for free I would not use them. We call it slisssstech. At shows we were alway fooling around with the people. We were not taking them seriously. So for me you would be a fool wenn you would buy them. So use your brains wisely!