Remember the year and first vynil you ever bought?

Mine was Queen (The Game), purchased in 1980 at age 7. Thinking back and I'm sure my mom drove and treated on that occasion. Thanks mom.
brinmeliss
"More Greatest Hits," Connie Francis, 1962. Had a crush on her when I was a kid. Although I no longer care for most of the music she recorded, I still consider that when in her prime she had one of the best combinations of voice, talent, looks, and versatility (recording numerous genres in approximately 15 different languages), of any non-classical, non-opera female singer I have ever heard.

Regards,
-- Al
1954 Let Me Go Lover by Joan Weber
It was a 78.I looked at it wrong one day and it cracked
OK. No laughing here. I'm dating myself, but here goes. First vinyl was a 45(counts as vinyl, right) in July or August 1965. Rolling Stones: I Can't Get No Satisfaction; B-side - The Under-Assistant West Coast Promotion Man. Bought that bad boy at Woolworths in Coatesville, PA at age XX(yeah...). Got it home, put it on the RCA table my folks had. Got me an hour in my room when my dad heard it!!!!

Still have that bad boy here in NC now. Haven't played it in over 30 years, but it's still in the original jacket and all. My TT now doesn't play 45's, so it's on hold. Great question Brinmeliss that give me a smile and brought back some memoires on a Sunday afternoon.

Thanks.....I Can't Get No, na na naaaaaa!!!

1st record was one of those two lp Johnny Cash Sun Records hits compilations that were always being advertised on TV. Year was ~1967.

1st store bought album a recall buying was a Quadraphonic version of Deep Purple Machine Head from the local Lafayette Radio store.