Raidho D1/C1.1 vs Dynaudio C1 vs Magico Q1

Hi,
I am looking to upgrade to a state of the art monitor speaker. Excellent dynamics, transparecy (without dryness),coherent sound and impressive bass extension (for a monitor) are the characteristics I am looking for. The partnering equipment is Resolution audio Cantata (source), Marantz SC-7s2 (pre-amp) & Burmester 956 mk. II (amplifier). I would appreciate if any of the members (who own these or have auditioned and compared these) can give me some valuable feedback/impressions on how these speakers compare to one another (I realize that the Dynaudio is at a much lower price point). I know the technology in the Raidho monitors is very impressive but is the sound that much more special?
Where I live, I do not have access to any dealer who has these brands.
Many thanks!
apdoc2004
I have since upgraded to the D1's and am driving them with an Octave V110 (110W tube integrated). As far as a sub I have a Rel B3 with a Nordost Baseline sub cable. My problem with the sub it slows down the overall speed of the mids and what bass the D1's do. I mentioned the Baseline cable because it is much faster sounding than the stock cable. Now I'm considering the D2's and ditching the sub. As far as the Vitus you should have no problem driving the D1's
Xti16, I am very familiar with RELs and have heard them in many different systems including electrostatics and ribbons. It should complement the D1s but you have to make sure it comes in below the actual (in your room) D1 -3dB frequency and that you don't hear it unless you switch it off, which means both low crossover and low volume. Also make sure you don't have a room mode that bumps up the frequency at crossover.
Vladimir I have my B3 crossed over at 43hz (46hz did give a ever so slight hump). It's not like I hear where the sub is - the problem is it slows down the bass and the mids. That wasn't the case when I had the Dyn C1 sig's. In fact it blended in so seamlessly after I got the Nordost baseline made to Rel spec (stock cable lacked attack and decay). The D1's are much more electrostatic sounding compared the the Dyn C1's. The G2 may be a better sub for the D1's IMO.