small speakers for small room

hello, i would like to set up a bed room system, and hope that you can give me some advice

Currently I have AQ dragonfly USB DAC, a musical fidelity X-A1 vintage int. amp (50W*2), now I am looking for passive speakers

My bed room is very small (2M*3M), so the speakers cannot put too far from the wall (~20cm). And I am looking for small one, less wide than 17cm.

My music taste is mainly pop music and electronic music (kraftwerk, pet shop boys..); but i listen to jazz, rock and classical sometimes too. I dislike bright sound (from the experience of using monitor audio).

My budget is <1200 USD, I have shortlisted the following:
Proac tablette series
PSB imagine mini
Spendor SA1
Rega RS1

I dont mind to use vintage stuff too.
Could you give me some advice? I know it is a great space constraint though.

Thanks a lot in advance.
monster7
the psbs and proacs are both vg but won't work at or near the wall. the regas, on the other hand, are impervious to placement and should work well for you.
You can get a used KEF LS50 for around $1200. An incredible speaker, as other reviews attest
Silverline Minuets are the best I've heard for a room that size., smoked a pr of RegaRS 1 in my room.
I'll second the recommendation for the Silverline Minuets. Remarkable little speakers.
maybe the Totem Arro ... can be placed close to the wall ... is a floorstanding speaker but smaller than most monitors on stands