small speakers for small room

hello, i would like to set up a bed room system, and hope that you can give me some advice

Currently I have AQ dragonfly USB DAC, a musical fidelity X-A1 vintage int. amp (50W*2), now I am looking for passive speakers

My bed room is very small (2M*3M), so the speakers cannot put too far from the wall (~20cm). And I am looking for small one, less wide than 17cm.

My music taste is mainly pop music and electronic music (kraftwerk, pet shop boys..); but i listen to jazz, rock and classical sometimes too. I dislike bright sound (from the experience of using monitor audio).

My budget is <1200 USD, I have shortlisted the following:
Proac tablette series
PSB imagine mini
Spendor SA1
Rega RS1

I dont mind to use vintage stuff too.
Could you give me some advice? I know it is a great space constraint though.

Thanks a lot in advance.
monster7
You can get a used KEF LS50 for around $1200. An incredible speaker, as other reviews attest
Silverline Minuets are the best I've heard for a room that size., smoked a pr of RegaRS 1 in my room.
I'll second the recommendation for the Silverline Minuets. Remarkable little speakers.
maybe the Totem Arro ... can be placed close to the wall ... is a floorstanding speaker but smaller than most monitors on stands
thanks a lot for your reply, the above ones, i have only tried silverline seriously. psb and proac i have heard briefly in demo. maybe i will try rega and go for a final choice

totem seems not available in my city.