Polk Audio RT2000p or LSi 25's--- WHO CARES ???

It's absolutely amazing how my question previously asked could garner approximately 100 hits and each one of those hits were from signed up members who couldn't care less about helping me with my query.
If the moderators do publish this then they realize that there are a handful of their paid membership that do nothing but control this website to their liking. I will be unsubscribing if this is not published and if the members do get to see my opinion I'm sure their are many of us who feel the same way.
2012chipmunk57
I do not want to get involved with all the childish and foolish behavior bring exhibited on this thread ... But, I would like to mention that on of my favorite systems from way back during "the good old days" of audio was in my brother-in-law's apartment....... a magnificent sounding pair of Polk Monitor 7 speakers driven by a Tandberg receiver and a Garrard turntable. Ahhhhh ... beautiful music !
Thank you Adam but people instinctively know when they are being cyber bullies and they feed off the hurt they think they are inflicting.
No. You're right it is not black and white and I too need constructive criticism. It not in the way of sarcastic hurtful remarks or sexist ignorance.
I am signing off on this thread as there was only a couple of Real people who cared.
To them I tip my hat and wish well.
To the sarcastic haters I hope they too see the light.
I am also sure that after having said this there will still be sarcastic comments made. And on and on
The way of the world.
Peace
You came here for an argument.

You can whine all you want about cyber-bullying Chip, but your original post on this thread made it very clear that you wanted attention, regardless of direction. Like a two year old who throws themselves on the floor in a department store having a temper tantrum. It seems that you have received the attention that you so badly desired. So quit with the whining and bemoaning all the stones being hurled at you, for this is the attention that your masochistic mind so badly wanted. Enjoy it, reveal in it.
I care.

Most forums are nothing but opinions. You know what is said about opinions- everyone has one, just like that exit hole on your body.

That being said, I still listen to a pair of Polk Audio RTA-12s I bought brand new in 1980. They were made in the USA, they sound great, and there's nothing on this website that says its only for audio equipment that costs a certain dollar amount or above.

All the equipment I've bought was based on listening experience. The same for my music. I only buy vinyl/iTunes music that I listen to. I don't collect gear or vinyl- I listen to it. That's the only basis that determines where I spend my money. I've also got a Crown PL3 amp, 2 other Marantz amps and a Denon Receiver for the home theatre/gamer system.

My son is a musician, and my favorite format is live music. I've never heard a system which reproduces live music as life-like as actually being there, because music is art and with art you hear something different every time you listen to it. Sure, some mega-dollar systems come close, but then all you're really doing is getting into the reproduction gear and not the music itself.

These are my opinions, I'm a veteran and we still live in a free country that I served for the right of free speech, among others.