Polk Audio RT2000p or LSi 25's--- WHO CARES ???

It's absolutely amazing how my question previously asked could garner approximately 100 hits and each one of those hits were from signed up members who couldn't care less about helping me with my query.
If the moderators do publish this then they realize that there are a handful of their paid membership that do nothing but control this website to their liking. I will be unsubscribing if this is not published and if the members do get to see my opinion I'm sure their are many of us who feel the same way.
2012chipmunk57

Showing 4 responses by jmcgrogan2

03-17-13: 2012chipmunk57
Many of your readers could think me rather foolish but the immediate responses prove my theory.
Either way thanks for your replies.

Oh, so it's a reply that you want. Here's a reply: I don't care about either Polk speaker that you mention.
Hopefully that reply will make you happy.
You came here for an argument.

You can whine all you want about cyber-bullying Chip, but your original post on this thread made it very clear that you wanted attention, regardless of direction. Like a two year old who throws themselves on the floor in a department store having a temper tantrum. It seems that you have received the attention that you so badly desired. So quit with the whining and bemoaning all the stones being hurled at you, for this is the attention that your masochistic mind so badly wanted. Enjoy it, reveal in it.
Phaelon, why don't you start another thread complaining about the moderators, the members, and threatening to unsubscribe from Audiogon? That should get you the attention you desire. ;^)