Polk Audio RT2000p or LSi 25's--- WHO CARES ???

It's absolutely amazing how my question previously asked could garner approximately 100 hits and each one of those hits were from signed up members who couldn't care less about helping me with my query.
If the moderators do publish this then they realize that there are a handful of their paid membership that do nothing but control this website to their liking. I will be unsubscribing if this is not published and if the members do get to see my opinion I'm sure their are many of us who feel the same way.
2012chipmunk57
Ya know it's like people start to warm up and as soon as they do they want to be cold again. I don't get it.
"Btw hats off to Zd 542 I think he or she caught the drift of my thread.
Thank you."

Don't drag me into your delusion. It was you who didn't catch the drift of my last post.
Rok2id provided insightful experience with limited information from you. This limited information is what I understand M_snow might refer. You asked for opinions about speakers which I can almost guarantee nobody uses with the same equipment, nor in the same type room, nor with the same music/movies. If you follow anyone's recommendation based on complete informational darkness, I'd be willing to bet you'll be back here screaming about membership conspiracy giving you misinformation because they didn't meet your expectations. For the most part, this is a very helpful group, we also like to have a little fun. For some of us becoming part of a misguided argument (and, yes, I should've been banned for aspects of my participation in various threads) is entertaining. As some have said, there are many other threads with different membership having different audio/video priorities and experiences. I believe you'll ultimately get your answers, you just may have to look elsewhere to get it.
Asking about Polk's here is like going on a Ferrari site and asking about the performance of a Chevy Cobalt.

Most don't shop for their audio gear at Best Buy, so knowledge of Polk's is, at best, marginal. You come off as a real whiner - Boo Hoo, nobody wants to talk about my Polks.

Looks like you've trolled the site enough, time to move on, nothing to see here.