Any B&K Ref. 30 Gurus out there?

Trying to set-up Zone 2 to run some patio speakers. Followed the limited instructions in the manual but get no sound. All components being linked are operational, cables are to/from the correct jacks, etc. so it either a set-up problem or a problem in the Ref 30 (hopefully not the latter).

Would be very much appreciative of anybody that could walk me through the set-up procedure?

Thanks, Mark
128x128marco1
sorry - most obvious question but - Are you sure you have Zone 2 powered on? It's a separate remote iirc . . .
Do you know if Zone 2 must be operated via the remote? The front panel display shows Zone 2 power is ON. I don't have the Z2 remote or the B&K remote. Only have a Home Theater Master remote that was sold to match the B&K remote. Problem is the Theater Master remote has no button marked "Z" (button 47) as shown in the B&K AV7.1 Operating Manual.

Does this mean I'm screwed:-( Seems like you should be able to activate/operate Zone 2 through the front panel display.
One other thought to add to the confusion. I can turn on/off the Zone 2 power via the front panel so it does seem that Zone 2 can be activated/operated without a remote.