Heavy Duty Binding posts for Krell KSA 250

Looking to find out if any folks out there have found and installed a more robust binding post for the older Krells, like the KSA 250. Hopefully without any modifications to the amp. The stock plastic post used on that amp does not really accommodate today's larger spaded speaker cables all that well. Any suggestions are appreciated!
badnixie2
In the case of KSA-250/150, no soldering, set screws or wiring are used. The binding posts bolt directly to output "Buss" bars within the amplifier.

Not hard at all to change for any reasonable electronics technician, but not something I'd recommend to a non electronics person. Those KSA Series amps had very little if any bleeding of the power supply caps, even when unplugged for days these amps could knock you on your butt, or worse!
Gbart, you beat me to it! proper use of the WBT binding post type for set-screw to wire, should use the WBT crimp sleeves. I've used these and they work extremely well.
Response from the OP:

My..Mr. Rrog..arent we a condescending SOB! Maybe you should ask questions before making assumptions. But, oh, no that might be the prudent thing to do and if you did that you might not be able to justify your pompous rant. FYI. I did re-spade my EXISTING Cardas cables specifically for this amp, in other words, went to a smaller spade, Mr. smarty pants! If you had any experience with this amp whatsoever you would KNOW that the plastic stock posts are very basic and do not lend themselves well to some of today's heavy duty cables. But Cardas Golden Reference are amazing sounding speaker cables and I'm not about to give up on them! There may be some truth to what you say about the potential for the sound changing ( just doubtful how much and might it just be for the better) And as Mr. Rayooo says (BTW this gentlemen seems very knowledgeable about Krell amps as am I since I have had owned Krells since the late 80's) these are not difficult to change as long as you have some electromechanical expertise. Just so happens I do! The nice thing about these Krells is they have 2 sets of binding posts per channel and my plan is to change the top set and leave the bottom set in tact. And we'll just see what happens to the sound! If I don't like it, I'll go back to stock. Is that OK with you Mr Rrog?? Hmmm? Jeeesh!!
Badnixie, My comments were not directed at you. It was a discussion between me and Csontos. We are ok with it, too bad you aren't.

Whatever I type here is my opinion and it is still my opinion that changing binding posts is no different than buying the wrong wheels for your car and changing the hubs to make the wheels work. Then trying to convince me your car might handle better. I wouldn't be surprised that Krell selected those not so special looking binding posts because they contain less metal than some of the more robust looking binding posts. All binding posts have a litle different sound as do all connectors. I just happen to be a stickler for wanting to hear stereo equipment the way it was intended to be heard. I liked the days when Audio Research hard wired their power cords. Do you know why they did that? Because it is a better connect. Too bad they buckled to the pressure of reviewers and dealers to install IEC sockets even though they know better.
Bacon anyone? Hickory, oak, or maple? I prefer hickory myself. Not too soft because then it's stretchy. Not too hard because I don't like it really crispy either. Leathery, now that's more like it! I try to pick the package that is the meatiest too. I also don't like it really fatty:)